Thursday, July 15, 2010

let's get started

Hi, everybody,

It is my first blog and I decided to create and run it specifically to help all HOA members to understand the situation with Patio Walls Project. If it looks not so polished at the beginning, that's because I am going to concentrate my efforts on the substance of that blog.

I have quite a bit of experience in construction project consulting and will apply that experience for that particular project analysis. Also all of us could use my blog for opinion exchange.

My wife and mine address is 13326 Maxella Ave #3. Any reader of that blog will be able to put up his/her comments upon registering here as HOA member and logging in. That will enable every comment to be a representation on certain unit opinion.

And the last thing: I ask to forgive my writing imperfections since English is my second language.
I hope to be helpful to everybody who cares about injecting Common Sense in our HOA projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment